Planning a wedding can be extremely stressful and requires a huge time commitment to accomplish all wedding tasks before your big day. Between researching vendors, working through each category and choosing every element for your decor, a couple would need to dedicate much time, energy and work to planning, finalizing and executing every detail of their ceremony and reception. It’s so much fun to be a bride and the engagement process can be such an amazing experience, however taking on too many tasks can quickly cause an overwhelming experience and the time that you both should be taking to enjoy each other can quickly be filled with all the planning. That’s why we recommend hiring a Wedding Planner. Hiring a Wedding Planner can help make the process much easier and more enjoyable for you both.
Here’s a few reasons why you should hire a Wedding Planner.
1. Wedding Planners are Experts – Wedding Planners thrive on creating an unforgettable experience for you and your guests that will be remembered for a lifetime. They plan and execute with energy that brings your dream to life. They know exactly what to do and how long the process will take to make your wedding dream come true. They will create and take care of everything on your to-do list. They will help with all your design ideas, assist with all your legal affairs, help you manage your budget, handle any emergencies that may arise and ensure all goes well for your big day.
2. Wedding Planners make the Planning Process Stress Free – your engagement period, planning process and wedding day should be thoroughly enjoyed. Hiring a Wedding Planner helps you to enjoy the whole experience without getting stressed out. The planning process along with your normal day-to-day responsibilities can be a lot of work which can make even the most organized couples feel stressed out. What about your actual wedding day? How can you be the point person while getting married? Hiring a Wedding Planner makes the process stress free, helps you to enjoy each other and frees your loved ones to also live in the moment and enjoy your wedding day thoroughly.
3. Wedding Planners Will Help With Your Budget – do you know how much you should spend in each wedding category? What’s the right amount you should budget for your wedding or flowers? What about all the fabulous ideas you found on Pinterest and in your favorite wedding magazines, can you afford them? Wedding budgeting can be a bit overwhelming. Knowing where to splurge vs where to save is extremely important. A Wedding Planner will help you to balance your budget accordingly and save you money. They know what things should cost and which vendors fit your budget. They will also guide you and help you with having a realistic budget in place from the beginning to avoid all confusion and frustration all together.
4. Wedding Planners Will Plan and Execute – your Wedding Planner will be by your side every step of the way. They will not only help you create your wedding vision, they will plan your wedding from start to finish, researching the best vendors, as well as assisting with budgeting, designing, figuring out all the logistics, giving you advice and explaining everything you are unsure about. They will plan and execute every single detail from your wedding Invitations to the moment you give your vote of thanks.
5. Wedding Planners Coordinate the Flow of the Wedding Day – your wedding day is one of the most important and memorable days of your life. Wouldn’t you want an expert to coordinate the day so you can relax and enjoy every moment? Having a Wedding Planner will allow your day to run smoothly. They will be your point person and will handle all wedding day logistics. Yes! Many venues have a Wedding Coordinator, however a venue Coordinator works for the venue and not you. Your Wedding Planner will ensure that everything and everyone is taken care of, not just the venue. They will assist in every area along with their staff, but most of all they will take care of you from beginning till the end.
Do you need a Wedding Planner for your wedding day? Absolutely! Are Wedding Planners only for the rich and famous? Absolutely not! Many times couples throw out the whole idea of having a Wedding Planner because they feel it’s a luxury they simply cannot afford. Well, we have some good news, you can. You can find the right Wedding Planner who fits your budget and priorities. Believe us when we tell you it’s a wonderful investment that will save you time and money. A Wedding Planner is a “superhero.” They solve problems before they become bigger issues. A Wedding Planner takes the aggravation of planning your own wedding out of your hands and gives you precious time to spend with your love while you both enjoy your engagement.
If you are looking for a planner or just need a coordinator to help you pull it all together, reach out to us today eleganteventsbymichalea.com/contact/
Make the investment Bride and Grooms to be… You’ll be happy you did.